CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

3/28/2009

the blog must go on...

and after waiting titha for more than 2 hours.
i was finally gave up!!

okay, let me solved this by my self.
Then, i try to change my setting language of this NEW blog...

i think i did not do the right.

Finally i found it, the "setelan" (in Bahasa-really weird-)
then i changed the language to English.

fiiuuuuh, i hope my blog can be read in english language...

i waited, then i saw that MY SETTING WAS RIGHT.
it all english, and i look til the last page....

OH NO!
WHAT'S WRONG with this??!!

the date still in BAHASA. and my profile, look that said "Lihat Profil Lengkapku"...

Ohhh my dearest new blog, don't make me feel exhausted.
i give up for solve this problem....


So, don't see the INDOGRIS language in my blog.
It's all because
I STILL DON"T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE ALL OF FEATURES IN THIS PAGE TO ENGLISH.

i very welcome, if there anyone can help me to solve this problem.

PS : thank you titha, you finally helped me (again) to attach the page elements :)

2 comments:

Sherryta mengatakan...

weleh, when did i help you? hehehe

Sonche mengatakan...

always thaa
hahaa :)